All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both taxation and VAT purposes. Good bookkeeping practices also benefit the business by helping you manage and control your finances, plan for future growth and ensure that your accounts are completed more efficiently. Whether you want to manage your own bookkeeping, or you’d like us to take it all off your hands, we can help.
A virtual bookkeeper can reduce or eliminate expensive accountants fees or save you the costs of an in-house bookkeeping employee.
Your personal virtual bookkeeper posts your transactions to appropriate journals and ledgers, and can email you a copy of your reports or you can have access to the system, yourself and see real-time where your business is at that moment in time!
Our fees are depending on the type, size and volume of your business. Contact us and we can asses your business and inform you in detail.
- Self employed, limited companies, partnerships
- Many different sectors: retailers, wholesalers, service companies, tradesmen & builders, farmers, manufacturers, etc. etc.
- Preparation of bank account and bank reconciliations
- Petty cash/cash reconciliations
- Inputting of sales and purchases invoices
- Maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Tax control account reconciliations
- Provision of Profit and Loss Statement
- Provision of completed trial balance, profit and loss and control accounts
- Accounts to accountant for year-end returns
But we can also assist you to get systems in place, if you have not done so already:
- Optional: cloud accounting software, initial set-up, support and training.
- Optional: receipt scanning software, initial set-up
- Preparation and submission of VAT 3 returns and facilitation of payments
- Preparation and submission of annual VAT Return of Trading Details
- Processing of sales invoices and maintenance of sales day books
- Processing of purchase invoices and maintenance of purchase day books
- Liaising with Revenue on your behalf as and when required
- Preparation of VAT 58 – claim by an unregistered farmer for refund of VAT
We can work with many of the software systems that available in the Irish market:
We look forward to hearing from you!