Paperwork – Hong Kong

The information on this page applies only for applicants from Hong Kong.
Please read the following carefully as this paperwork is required to proceed with your VAT reclaim application:

Business Registration Ordinance Certificate

1) An original copy of your BUSINESS REGISTRATION ORDINANCE CERTIFICATE (click here for sample). This is the recognised proof to the UK refunding authority that your company is registered for business and filing for taxes in your home country.

Letter of Authority

2) Click here for LETTER of AUTHORITY this will need to be completed by you on behalf of your company. This will allow GB Business VAT to act on behalf of your company and to process and submit your claims for refund.

3) Once you have the original completed Certificate of status (1) and Completed/ signed Letter of Authority (2) please mail the original along with all original invoices/receipts from your business travellers to our processing centre at the following address:

The O’Connor Centre, Upper Rock Street
Tralee, Co.Kerry

IMPORTANT – In order to protect your claim and to maintain your records, before mailing, please take photocopies of your invoices and indicate on your copies that they have been sent to GB Business VAT for VAT refund purposes.

On receipt of your paperwork for reclaim we will collate and review and once all is in order we will submit your reclaim directly to the refunding authorities.

Scroll to Top