Cookies & their benefit for you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Continuously improve our website for users.
- Make our marketing more effective.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch off cookies by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.